Location: San Francisco, Bay Area or Shanghai, China
Who we are
- AceLink is a rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company led by a group of highly motivated and highly experienced drug development professionals. We leverage strong venture capital support, a product pipeline comprising internal discovery and externally licensed programs, and a network of industry leaders to develop life-transforming therapies for serious kidney diseases. Our lead program, AL-01, is expected to enter clinical stage in 2021.
- Work in a fast-paced environment to design, manage and troubleshoot biology assays as well as pharmacology studies.
- Collaborate closely with supervisor and chemists, biologists, and clinical development colleagues to identify and advance developments candidates.
- Work very closely with CROs and academic collaborators, to support identification and characterization of novel therapeutics.
- Prepare weekly presentations to convey recent findings and influence key decisions.
- Understand the programs and company goals and deliver results to meet these needs.
- Advanced degree (MS or PhD) with broad experience in drug development including assay development, ADME-PK, and secondary pharmacology. Kidney and immunology experience a significant plus.
- 5+ years of drug discovery experience in an industry setting, including an understanding of drug development principles.
- Proficiency in organizing, analyzing, and presenting data using Microsoft platforms, GraphPad Prism, etc.
- Ability to articulate scientific data and methods to team members.
- Fluency in Chinese a plus.
- Using cutting edge chemistry, genetics, and biology to develop life-transforming therapies.
- Fast paced drug discovery environment with the opportunity to participate and gain experience in all areas of the drug development process.
- Interact and learn from academic and industry leaders and utilize cutting edge technologies from some of the industry’s most innovative CROs.
- Flexible work environment that emphasizes on achieving company goals and providing career development opportunities.